Flex Belt Reviews
Tired of doing painful and time consuming crunches and sit-ups for little (or no) real results? There is a better answer. Quick …easy … and effective, the FDA has now cleared the Flex Belt as a good way to tighten and tone your abdominal muscles in just a half an hour a day.
Great for anyone with little time for exercise (not to mention motivation), and those with sore and aching backs who find traditional abdominal exercises too difficult, The Flex Belt can be worn anytime and virtually anywhere. Some people use it while walking. Others wear it while working at their computer, making dinner or even watching TV.
Coupon Code: “FLEX10OFF”
What Exactly Is The Flex Belt?
The Flex Belt is more than an exercising tool, it is a medical device cleared by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) to help people strengthen, tighten and tone sagging abdominal muscles.
How Does the Flex Belt Work?
The Flex Belt works by inducing concentrated muscle contractions of the abdominal muscles using specially designed GelPads that are attached to both the belt and the skin. Positioned over the central abdominal muscles and external obliques, The Flex Belt is able to send electrical impulse signals to the muscles, making them slowly and systematically contract. These controlled contractions are held for several seconds and then released.
For those worried that the intensity of the contraction may feel uncomfortable, or even hurt, it is important to understand that the device can be set at a level ranging from 1-150. It is recommended that new users set the Flex Belt to the lowest setting that is comfortable for them, increasing the intensity every few days. That way your body can better adjust to the contraction level without making your muscles sore.
By repeating this contraction pattern for thirty minutes every day, the device can help anyone (no matter what their age or physical condition) strengthen and tighten their abdominal muscles without the need of doing a lot of repetitious exercises.
Can Anybody Use The Flex Belt?
Completely safe for almost everyone, The Flex Belt can be used by all healthy individuals, regardless of their age or size. It is especially helpful for those who experience back pain or other problems from traditional exercise routines. Those who should not use the Flex Belt include:
- Pregnant women and those who have given birth within 6 weeks (vaginally), or 12 weeks (by Caesarean section)
- Insulin dependant diabetics
- Anyone with a heart problem or pacemaker
Is the Flex Belt Effective?
Considered one of the most effective ways to tighten and strengthen core abdominal muscles, the makers of the Flex Belt boast a 100% result rate. That means that every single person who has tried the device has reported some improvement in their abdominal strength, tone and firmness after just 8 weeks of proper use.
As a matter of fact, among those who agreed to undergo a serious research study that previewed the Flex Belt over an 8 week period, 49% reported an increase in abdominal strength and 72% reported an increase in sit up performance after using the device. All in the study reported flatter stomachs after the trial period and most reported a size decrease of at least 1.4 inches.
What Else Do I Need to Know About The Flex Belt?
People who have never used The Flex Belt have a lot of different questions about it. Here are just a few of the most common ones:
- How Long Does It Take to Work? Most people experience results within 8 weeks of using The Flex belt.
- How Often Must You Use The Flex Belt? It is recommended that you use The Flex Belt daily for the first 8 weeks and 2-3 times a week after you begin to see results.
- What Does It Feel Like? Those who have used The Flex Belt describe its contractions like a mild pulsing sensation. When used correctly, the device should not hurt or cause soreness.
- How much Does It Cost? The Flex Belt costs less than $200 and does require new gelpads after about 30 uses. The replacement pads cost $14.99. There is a discount when more than one set is purchased.
- How Can I Get One? The Flex Belt can be ordered at here.
Looking for a better way to tighten and strengthen your abdominal muscles? The Flex Belt offers tremendous benefits with an easy to use medical grade device that just about anyone can use.