When looking for a vibrating belt that will help you lose weight, most people end up comparing two of the most high quality belts around, the Flex Belt vs Contour Belt. Both work to do the same thing. Only you can decided which one will work for you, and which one won’t.
What Is the Flex Belt?
The Flex Belt is an ab toning belt that uses FDA approved technology. You can use the Flex Belt and Plexus Slim at any time of the day. Here is Plexus Slim Reviews. You can simply put the belt on for about 30 minutes and it will work to tone your abs. The belt does all the work for you. The gel pads cover censors that are positioned in those places that exercises won’t touch. The censors vibrate to work your abs while you do what you want. The Flex Belt is 100% guaranteed to work for all people with all body types. It uses FDA approved technology, and it promises results in up to 1 week.
What is the Contour Belt?
The Contour Belt is another ab toning belt. It vibrates and works your abs to sculpt them and give them the strength. The technology is FDA approved to tone and strengthens the muscles in your core. The belt was advertised on the TV, and has amazing customer reviews. When compared to the Flex Belt some say that there is no competition. The Contour Belt uses technology that medical professionals have been using for years. The belt works similarly to the Flex Belt. The belt vibrates and works your core muscles with censors that have been placed where your exercises can’t reach. The belt has been proven to work on almost any body type.
Flex Belt vs. Contour Belt
When it comes to deciding which belt to buy there are some facts you may want to know. The Flex Belt ships world-wide, however the Contour Belt only ships within the United States. While the Flex Belt has a rechargeable battery, the Contour needs 4 AAA to work. Both products are FDA cleared, but the Flex Belt has a 60 day warranty verses the Contour belts 30 day warranty. The Contour Belt costs $190.00 with a $14.95 free trial. The Flex Belt costs $199.00. However, both belts come with free gifts including instructional DVD’s and exercise guides. In the end the Flex Belt looks like the better deal. However, you may want to see the customer reviews before making a hasty decision.
Customer Reviews for Flex Belt
While the Flex Belt looks like the better deal it has less than satisfied its customers. The overall rating of the belt is three stars. Although may people ay it’s a waste, people have come back saying they’ve seen results. Here are just a few comments about the belt:
- “I purchased the belt three weeks ago, and was very skeptical. I didn’t see the results promised by using it everyday; however I do use it when I’m tired to squeeze just a small workout into my busy schedule.”
- “I felt it working out my abs n the first day. I was exited for the second day, however the product broke! The belt kept saying that one of the gel sensors was broken. I tried to get a hold of the manufacturer and couldn’t I got my money back from Wal-Mart, however I would have loved to keep going with the workout.
- “This belt is a waste! It broke after only three uses.”
- “Much better than any other ab toning belt out there! I wouldn’t try anything else!”
The reviews are mixed, however the company has been receiving more negative reviews on the new products it’s creating including the Flex Belt Pro.
Contour Belt Customer Reviews
The Contour Belt has gotten its own mix of reviews. The customers seem to be spilt 50/50. The products overall rating is 4 stars,, and it is receiving almost the same amount of negative and positive reviews. Here are just a few comments:
- “I loved this belt. I’ve seen results in one month. I love how the belt feels while it works, because you can truly feel it working out your abdominal muscles.”
- “In the end I like the Slendertone Flex Belt better. I feel the other belt is more comfortable, and fits my body better.”
- “After seeing no results with other ab toning belts I’ve found the one that works!”
- “All of these ab sculpting belts are a waste of your money! They only work for skinny people who are too lazy to get on the floor and do fifty crunches.”
- “Great belt! Wouldn’t go with any other product!”
The Contour belt seems to have more positive customer reviews, and is obviously satisfying a lot of customers.
In the end it is your decision which belt you choose to buy. However, it is important to take into consideration not only price but customer satisfaction. If the company hasn’t satisfied you with other products don’t buy this one! You can try both belts during their free trial periods, and see for yourself which belt you think will work for you.